Thursday, April 11, 2013

Surviving the Fever...

Sh#t got real back there, huh?




I think I’m having performance anxiety about trying to write again because I was totally, completely, overwhelmed by the comments, messages, and texts. Friends and strangers saying how much that post touched them, how they appreciated my honesty. My blog had nearly 15,000 visitors..



The honest truth is that I pounded that post out in about 45 minutes. It’s how I operate. There was no foresight into what I was saying, how it would be interpreted, and who it would appeal to. I just started writing what was on my mind, as I always do. If you know me, you know it’s how I am in person as well. You never really know what is going to come out of my mouth, and let’s be honest, it’s generally not nearly that insightful or well put together. Usually it’s a diatribe against something super important like refried beans. (Seriously, if there is a person out there that thinks refried beans have taste, and add something to your meal, please, please tell me. I’ve yet to find anyone, but it’s always on my Mexican food when I visit the US….)



Anyways I’m working on something else, but wanted just to pop in to say Thank YOU! And, if you can think of anything I should write about, let me know! Haha


I love this picture, and like to use is as often as possible....

No comments:

Post a Comment